- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
I feel really bad I’m such a terrible girlfriend and he is constantly pointing out things that make me realize this even more, not because he wants me to feel bad but because he wants me to know these things hurt him.
I’ve been so lonely for so long that it scares the crap out of me to open up to someone and make them a part of my life.
How do you tell someone: it’s not that I don’t care about you, I do care about you with all my heart, but please be patient with me, I need time to crawl out of this loneliness and discover what it’s like to have someone by my side?
So fuck you
do i find you attractive or am i just bored